Feeling Fruity

OK Lovelies, this is not what you are thinking.
Instead it's about the sight of seeing orange everywhere.
orange, marc jacobs, hermés, orange accessories, orange bags
Marc Jacobs Bag and Hermés Cuff

It then occurred to that I don't actually own 
anything in this zesty shade.

Maybe I should be more adventurous with
this color;
 * a color that is said to represent
joy and creativity.

Hermés Scarf
* a color that is said to stimulate an  increase in socialization skills 
and increased oxygen to the brain ( I think I need this
color in my life pronto)


* orange is a word that nothing rhymes with (think about it).

long, dangly hammered silver earrings, summer jewelry, summer earrings,sterling silver dangle earrings

Stunning chandelier earrings 
adorned with madeira Garnets.

* orange is a color associated with summer and the
hot sun but also the color of harvest and autumn.

Gucci, Orange Gucci Python Sandals, Orange Sandals
Gucci Python Ankle Strap Sandals.

As I said I don't own anything orange, but is SO need
these sandals in my life.
Orange Hermés Birkin Bag, Orange bag, Orange Hermés,orange
Hermés Orange Birkin
*Orange is rare in golf apparel

*Celebrity Mario Batali uses orange as his signature color.
Could it be because it is a color that is said to encourage feelings
of hunger and contentment. Which is the reason many
restaurants use this color in their decor.


arge silver double hoop earrings with gemstones, silver chandelier multi-gemstone hoop earrings

Stunning chandelier hoops with light and dark Amethyst
and madeira Garnets. Available here


Do you agree with Mr Sinatra? 
Is Orange the happiest color for you?
If not, what color makes you really happy?

Wishing you all a "fruity" weekend ;-)
xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Vanessa...and I LOVE the Hermes scarf ;)
    Wishing you a happy weekend full of sunshine! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TYSM Catherine. Hope life in the new place is going swimmingly xx

      Delete
  2. When I saw this post I had to smile Vanessa. Not only have I been noticing all the shades of orange around me, but I've also been using splashes of it in my little place. I'm not sure why I had to have these burnt orange pillows with a white pattern but they seemed so happy looking. And I also wonder why I don't wear versions of these shades either because the pieces you share here are so stunning. I love those sandals and the hoop earrings! I think that a little retail therapy may be in order after this week. The good news is that I got my book and I can't wait to go through it! I've also been to a few Yoga classes. And I don't think I've ever felt so awkward and clunky hahaha
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like you Leslie. I never notice the color orange usually (as it's never been one of my favs), and then suddenly it's everywhere :-)
      Will drop you an email lovely lady xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Vannessa, your blog is looking so amazing! I used to actually abhor orange in the past but in recent years I have been collecting many coral and lighter orange outfits, its quite an invigorating shade, love your inspirations! I am thankful for your comment. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam. I think that's how I need to start. With small pieces first and then see how it goes ;-)
      Loved your post on Friday Sweets xx

      Delete
  4. I used to own a Celine Boogie bag in Paprika which was basically orange and I got so many comments on it, I always regret selling it on ebay. Loving your new look blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been drawn to coral shades and orange the last couple of years so I have some pieces now ~ it is a fun colour although it would never be my favourite! Red will always hold that place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all these inspirational pictures!
    Thank you so much for your affectionate words on my birthday, they meant the world to me!
    wish you a lovely week
    kisses, Aida

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love orange in home decor. I actually added a lot of orange accent pieces to my living room recently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love looking at orange, but I didn't have anything to wear in years until I got two pairs of bright orange shoes that I absolutely love. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have really grown to love in recent years.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is also become one of my favourite colors this season!!! Great inspiration photos. Hugs C.(HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a tough color for me because I am a "summer" and that color makes me look ill when it is close to my skin! But the shoes and earrings - oh yes, LOVE. I do love the color in all its shades!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!