This Spring I Wish For You………..


Well it's officially Spring (so I keep
being told) and apart from the odd day 
here and there (in the UK), it doesn't feel
like it should.

When it arrives it is definitely my most
favorite time of the year.
It's the month of my birthday,
so it always feels like the month of
new beginnings and  new promises
to myself.

I hope it hurries up and arrives and
when it does…...

* I wish for you the amazement of Spring that is 
always better that you dared expect

*I wish for you the desire to throw caution to
the wind and invite your "inner child" back to 
the party (why does that always happen
when the sun is shining?)


* I wish you the delight of seeing seedlings coming to life;
something that looked like an impossibility
when you first planted them

*I wish you the joy of dew on the grass as the sunlight
tries to burst through the morning clouds


*I wish you the joy of finally feeling the
heat of the sun on your skin; a feeling
long forgotten

*I wish you your first bunch of 
gorgeous daffodils; bought by you…..
for you ;-)



* I wish you the  smell of new fragrances that remind you
of  lemon groves in Italy, Orange blossom
from Spain or lavender bouquets from Provence, France.



*I wish you the courage to bear those
legs beneath pretty tea dresses 

Dress: Oasis


*I wish you the joy of making time to just
sit………..and be.

Spring in New York's Central Parl


* I wish you the joy of all things zingy
and citrusy.



* I wish you the fun of shedding
all dark and practical footwear for
fun, frivolous and totally impractical ;-)

Gucci sandals, green Gucci sandals, summer sandals, Gucci ankle strap sandals
Gucci


* I wish you the joy of  lovely accessories;
accessories that remind you of Spring all
year round.

green jewelry, green gemstone ring, contemporary rings,green earrings, green gemstone earrings
OK, we may not all have those legs, but we can compensate with sparkles ;-)
Earrings here
Ring here




What most excites you about Spring lovely ladies?
xxx

18 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa, this is so beautiful, I wish you everything as above too for Spring. Its the start of Autumn here so we're getting into shorter cooler days. Love that green Oasis dress and the the pretty pieces of jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Sam. Hope you are having a lovely week x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post mon ami.. I wish for you all those things too! And those sparklers are Gorgeous... hugs and blessings xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for wishing me the scent. I like the sound of that x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring is amazing Vannessa! When is your Bday exactly!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coco. It was on the 17th March.Another year older but not necessarily wiser ;-) xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful wishes Vannessa! My mom's birthday month is this month.I always find it a beautiful time of the year. Enjoy SPRING!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is also my birthday month (18th) and Spring is a favourite season for me as well. I love seeing things waking up ~ greening up ~ April showers ~ the smell of worms (sounds disgusting but it is a sure sign of Spring to me!). I just pinned that gorgeous NYC picture! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lori! You are one day after me. I shall remember for next year. I love Spring for all the same reasons (apart from the worms ;-) xx

      Delete
  7. I just subconsciously took a breath of (not so fresh) air reading this! So excited that the warmth is on its way to you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it was Meghan when I wrote this post. But it was all very short-lived :-(

      Delete
  8. Beautiful post. I hope that all of your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're having a fabulous month so far... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peonies, lilies, daffodils, and Alpha Hubby always bringing me a surprise flower he discovered and picked for me when he comes home. It truly is a fresh start, new beginning and proof life always follows the pattern it was created to follow. We can all bloom like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, stunningly beautiful content and refreshing to discover your blog!
    FF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!