Happy Weekend






How true is this?

I DO  have plans though: 

*catching up on all my magazine reading (and 
coming to terms with the fact that there is no longer
a chance for me to be Mrs Clooney :-(
*catching up on last weeks episode of Downton Abbey and 
Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares
*trawling through my recipe books for warming 
Autumn recipes
*lunch with my bestie on Saturday
*lunch with my Daddy on Sunday
*packing away Summer clothes (I can't pretend anymore
we are having an Indian summer)
*no technology........OK, maybe just Instagram ;-)

What about you?

Have a lovely one whatever you are doing
xxxx




5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely weekend with a little bit of everything! Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny and so TRUE!!!
    Happy Weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great weekend and I know what you mean about needing to pack up Summer outfits. Luckily it's still been nice here but I can feel the cold coming. :))

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!