LFW + NYFW Inspirations: Monochrome Magic



If you have been following LFW and NYFW you will have 
noticed the re-emergence of monochrome.
Yaaaay! My two favorite colors.

LFW2015, NYFW2015, black, white, monochrome, black jewelry, white jewelry, statement rings

Dress: Leyla Rose
Rings: Amaris


LFW2015, NYFW2015, Emilia Wickstead, black, white, monochrome, black jewelry, white jewelry, statement pendants

Dress: Emilia Wick
Top: Christopher Kane
Pendant: Mimi





LFW2015, NYFW2015, Oscar de la Renta, black, white, monochrome, black jewelry, white jewelry, statement pendants

Dress: Oscar de la Renta
Black Pendant: Celestine
White Pendant: Capri


LFW2015, NYFW2015, Temperley, black, white, monochrome, black jewelry, white jewelry, stacking bangles, stacking rings

Dress: Temperley
Bangles: Angelina Stacking Bangles
Stacking Rings: Lucia


LFW2015, NYFW2015, black, white, monochrome, black jewelry, white jewelry, statement rings


Are you a lover of monochrome like me?
Or are you more a colorful "princess?"

Wishing you all a wonderfully colorful  weekend
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. I love looking at monochrome, but I don't feel me without lots of color. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you look better with color especially with your blonde hair ;-)

      Delete
  2. Stunning pieces, Vanessa...I LOVE the Amaris rings they are so pretty.
    Have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I do love that statement Buy Less Choose Well I have some folks I know, not friends, that all they love to grab is cheap stuff. And they don't realize how bad it looks! I would so rather a few really good pieces of jewelry or handbags than 100 that will fall apart in a year! But you know, you can't teach style or class, either you have it, or you don't! I would say I am more a colorful person, just love color in everything!
    Have a fab week!
    Rosemary from
    www.nycstylelittlecannoli.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I do love that statement Buy Less Choose Well I have some folks I know, not friends, that all they love to grab is cheap stuff. And they don't realize how bad it looks! I would so rather a few really good pieces of jewelry or handbags than 100 that will fall apart in a year! But you know, you can't teach style or class, either you have it, or you don't! I would say I am more a colorful person, just love color in everything!
    Have a fab week!
    Rosemary from
    www.nycstylelittlecannoli.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fashion for NYFW you chose and your jewelry matches these looks perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wondering it is looks amazing...............
    antique silver jewellery

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!