Everything Is Coming Up Daisies

Has Spring arrived where you are?
It hasn't where I am and there doesn't look like much sign of it next week either!
So to help us imagine Spring is on its way, I wanted to talk about flower-power.


Floral designs are still everywhere 


Mulberry

However, I'm not sure about you but in the past I tended to keep
away from florals. I always feel that if you don't know how to pick
the right pieces you could either look like someone's spinster Great-Aunt
or a remnant from the 60's! So I've always steered clear.

However, if you are still unsure of doing the whole floral get-up
then why not just add a floral piece that will still bring you
on-trend but not in such a conspicuous way.

If you want to follow the daisy trend as Kate Middleton did (without having to sell
one of your children or a kidney) then I think you
might like these:


Kate last week in Ireland wearing Daisy Earrings from Asprey
Cost: £17k


These are more affordable and just as pretty (in my humble opinion).



All here



That's it lovely ladies.
Love to hear from you as always
xxxx




p.s a little something to make you chuckle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!