A Little Inspiration For Your Journey

Sometimes as we create our own lives and our own
destiny, we feel that it is only us screwing up time and
time again. Everyone else seems to have their act together.

We often just want to throw in the towel, but deep down
in our core we know that this not going to make us feel
any better. In fact it will make us feel worse.



With all the social media platforms that we now use,
seeing everybody else's "edited" life, makes our own failures and 
mistakes seem larger than life and
even harder to swallow.

But wait a minute gorgeous. Should we really be comparing the
beginning of our journey with the end result of someone else's?

These are the kinds of questions I have to ask myself often
as the self-sabotage sometimes gets a grip.

I hope you will be inspired by this wonderful
short video from the author Elizabeth Gilbert.
It's only about 8 minutes. But I hope it gives you
some soul-food for the rest of this week.










Wishing you all a wonderfully creative week full of fun, lessons
and persistance.

xxxx

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! That's why I don't compare. Focus on you and what makes you happy :D At the end of the day, that's what's important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant post, Vanessa...I love the Estee Lauder quote...so true.
    Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote by Estee Lauder. I am consisting trying to remind myself to keep pushing forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting inspired! Thank you for that Estee Lauder quote!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour mon ami!!! I'm finally catching up after my blog break in August ... and I knew I would find some inspiration here ...as always you did not disappoint ... wonderful Estee Lauder quote... hugs, Celia M. (HHL)
    P.S. mentioned you on my latest post... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with the quote Vanessa! For any of us pursuing our dreams there is lots of hard work involved! Great reminder! Happy weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too love the Estee Lauder quote, and the beautiful message of this post. Hi Vanessa!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!