The Wonders Of This Week

I seem to be writing more and more of these types of
post as I start to take notice of all the 
"wonders" around me (it's a really nice feeling too ;-)


This week saw the joy of:

*"I see! I get it!"

*long phone calls with your BFF about nothing

*the joy of conversations (with BFF) which
are impossible for others to understand ;-)


*the joy of Godiva chocolate and crocanti dipped
strawberries bought for me by "Hubalicious"






*the joy of being in the flow;losing all 
sense of time and place



*the joy of being on a "news-diet" for the last
5+ years and knowing I made the right decision

* the joy of finding the last designer label sweater
in your size AND color

* the joy of  open fires and warm textiles




* the joy of taking of your heels off after a LONG day


*the joy of just being cosy



*the joy of feeling everything eventually connects

*the joy of  online shopping ;-)



Do share some of your "wonders/joys" this week

Happy Weekend Lovelies
xxxxx




4 comments:

  1. Before we were married, my husband used to buy me Godiva strawberries dipped in chocolate every Friday. That didn't last long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made me crave chocolate now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I just found your blog, and wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your posts. I love the image of those slippers. They look so cozy! Cheers, Nancy (Stonecrop Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you.
    Dubrovnik apartment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!