Wise Words



These are just some of the wise words
I "try" (try being the operative ;-)
to live by.

This was very much my Mum's mentality (even when we were 
at school). There was just no way I could play hooky ;-)
This mentality has subsequently stayed with me and helped me achieve
so many things I thought were impossible.



Don't you just wish more people would do this?



This quote sums up one of my biggest fears in life.




What wise words do you try to live by?
xxxxx


p.s despite losing my Mum at a very young age to cancer
I NEVER support cancer charities. Pop over to this post
I wrote last year that proved quite controversial and read
why ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I love these quotes. Especially the first one. Lately I have been trying to remind myself that "comparison is the thief of joy."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a brilliant one Jessica.WIth all these image based social media platforms it's so easy to get sucked in ;-)

      Delete
  2. So many great quotes! Thanks for sharing!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quotes and I am mostly living by them.
    I do love the one Jessica suggested; it's so true and I often need to remind myself of it.
    The one I live by is : "Change your beliefs and you change your behavior, change your behavior and you change you results" Lisa Jimenez
    The one I try to live more by is : "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton
    And my philosophy could resume to : "I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." John Galt (Ayn Rand)
    and "When you suspend your faculty of independent judgment, you suspend consciousness. To stop consciousness is to stop life." The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand



    ps: the link doesn't work (http://uxuria-jewellery.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/why-pink-tober-makes-me-so-angry.html)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!