Posh In Pearls

The Duchess of Cambridge was once again flying the flag for Britain
during her whistle-stop trip to the USA last week.

Kate is becoming known as the "recycling" Princess in 
the British press, but wearing something more than once hardly warrants the 
tag "recycling" ;-)

Nonetheless I think she looked as elegant as always in a
gorgeous cashmere navy coat by Goat and her familiar Annousha Ducas 
pearl earrings.


Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, New York 2014, pearl earrings, Annoushka Ducas


It is not the first time that the pearl earrings have 
accompanied the Duchess on a tour. 
They were very much a feature when she toured 
Australia last Spring.

Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, Australia 2014, pearl earrings, Annoushka Ducas


The pearl earrings are by Annoushka Ducas 
who founded the globally recognized Links of London.


pearl earrings, Annoushka Ducas, Kate Middleton, diamonds,
These gorgeous beauties cost approx £1,000/$1500.
The earrings feature gold hoops with a black rhodium finish
and diamonds all set along the spine.

Yes please Santa!!!

Would love to hear your view on Kate's style.
What do you think about a Princess "re-cycling"? Do
you like the earrings? Nothing special? 
Just a normal pair of
pearl earrings?

I am not a pearl wearer, so don't really
have a view other than they look very
regal, and that is something she always
has to be mindful of (she can hardly start
wearing loud and proud "chandeliers" when
on royal duty).

However is she dressing older than  her years?
Could she still be regal but with a younger vibe
ie Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco?
I personally think she has it right, but as
always would love to hear your views.


xxxx


p.s Update:
Do you remember I wrote a couple of weeks ago about
how I get asked constantly for products by bloggers I don't even
follow (here).
Well, one such blogger emailed me in September asking
for one of our leopard rings.
I dutifully "ignored" the email.
Guess what? I got another email from "blogger
in question" saying "I haven't received my ring yet".
I was so flabbergasted I just had to laugh.
I did reply saying, you were never told you were
going to be sent the ring. She replied saying she thought
by me not replying that was me "being OK" with sending it!!!

Do you fancy joining thousands of other sassy  women who have also subscribed to our Hot List?
If so, just leave your details and get an immediate 15%  "Thank You" discount code along with details of what your other benefits are. Voilá! 



We respect your email privacy

Do

6 comments:

  1. I think it's excellent that she wears things more than once. I've never understood the point of spending outrageous amounts of money on clothing and only wearing it once. It seems so wasteful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! She's damned if she does and damned (by the press) if she doesn't x

      Delete
  2. I agree.. recycling is okay and very much the trend;) I too am not a pearl gal .. but those earrings suit her and are lovely.

    Hope you are enjoying the season! xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not either, but I think they just make her look so regal x

      Delete
  3. I love these, Vanessa...so elegant and Kate wears them well ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!