SUMMER EVENTS INSPIRATION (Part 2):

OK, so in my last post I gave some inspiration for
attending a formal summer wedding abroad.

This week I thought I would give some ideas for
a more relaxed, boho-country wedding.
These types of weddings call for that illusive casual/smart
balance that is not always easy.
So my choice of dress is this gorgeous colourful number
by Saloni (who have the most gorgeous floral/colourful dresses).


I have picked tan wedges by Boden as I think the colour
will go with any colourful design. 
Again I picked wedges in case you are standing around for
long periods, especially on grass or gravel. The last thing
you want is to be in stilettos.
I actually bought these sandals for myself. But beware. 
They are super narrow!

Again I have kept the accessories quite simple,
just picking out the colours in the dress.

Dress; Saloni
Sandals: Boden
Earrings: Luxuria
Stacking Rings: Luxuria


If any of my pieces (Luxuria)
resonate with you, then grab your
GIFT CARD first. Just click the link below:

http://bit.ly/GiftCard-Luxuria


That's it Lovely
Wishing you a wonderful week.
As always love reading your comments
xx

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, the colours of that dress are stunning! So summery and wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!