Colours of Capri

One of my most favourite places in Europe
(possibly the world) is the island of Capri.

I absolutely love this place. 
It's my go-to when I need a shot of 
Riviera glamour.

To sit and people watch in Capri
is like being in an old Carey Grant or
Sophia Loren movie.


One of the things I love most are the 2 principle
colours in Capri-yellow and blue.

Dolce & Gabbana did a range (a few years ago) 
called Maiolica Limoni which epitomises 
the very essence of the colour palette of this beautiful island.





La Fontelina Private Beach Club


Eating under the stars and lemon trees at La Paulino's



Nothing adds high-octane Summer glamour like some 
animal print. Get up close and personal to these rings here



I would love to hear if you've been to Capri. 
If not, where is your go-to place to get a shot
of glamour (excluding Paris ;-)

Ciao Bella
xxx



5 comments:

  1. Amazing selection! I totally love Capri!!
    Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! You follow all of the trends of the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eating under the stars and lemon trees, what could be nicer, Vanessa...it's on our list to visit!
    Hope all good with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa! It was so good to hear from you, I've been wondering how your new home is going...I'd love to see photos. Thank you so much for your kind words about my bedroom, I wish we lived closer I'd love to help you with your house projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG im in love with these colors! Lookin really NICE :) And your photos are so creative, especially with lemons :3


    amber teething anklet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!