Cinderella Moment

It's seems every fashion magazine you look at
it's all about the BIG ball gown.
Everyone is going "meringue mad" and
"full on frou-frou".


At the recent fashion shows Dior, Jenny Packham 
and my favourite Elie Saab were making fairytales
a reality for all the stars.

Riahanna wearing Zac Posen



Hot on the heels on the new Cinderella movie, Disney is also
adding fuel to the fire

Here are some of my favourites.
Valentino 2015
Elie Saab 2015

Zuhair Murad 2015


Christian Dior 2015




My favourite by Ralph & Russo.

Elie Saab 2015



Now I just need to find me a fairy godmother who will
let me go to the ball.

Anyone know one? ;-)


Finally do pop over to the lovely Sunny Days and
Starry Nights blog where the lovely Tracy interviewed me
and got me to share some of my organisation tips, along
with my story of why I gave up being a Criminal Psychologist
to spend all day with sparkles.


Have a wonderful weekend/week Lovelies
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. I love that quote, Vannessa. So true! :) You have some gorgeous frocks pictured here. I fell in love with a few Jenny Packham gowns last time I was in Paris-so romantic.
    Off to warmer climates in Los Cabos, Mexico tomorrow so must finish up packing. Happy weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh La La!!! mon ami .... I'm looking for a fairy godmother too!!! Swooning over the Zuhair Murad blue number - GORGEOUS!!!! Will pop over and check out your interview!!! Have a great week-end - hugs, Celia M. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, so many gorgeous confections. :-) Love them all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great quote. I want one the one that will look perfect on someone 5'2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These gowns are beautiful. Elie Saab is my favorite designer. If I ever get married I want it to be in one of his gowns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!